Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today's stuff.

Tinkered with my profile, tinkered with the header, added a link section with the first link, Zarbi's Journal, buddy of mine from Richard Dawkins.net.

Might put up a pic if I can find one that ain't too ugly.
If I can't, then I might just go with a scanned doodle of Harry Hembock to confuse people even more.
Whaddyathink?

Anyway, this thing is slowly starting to actually look like a blog.
Freaky, huh?
What if this thing became like, y'know, REAL??
Whoooaaaa.

Well, that's about it.
Time to hit send.

EDIT- continuing to add new links.

11 comments:

Jonathan said...

Thought I'd leave a comment in an effort to reduce the whole multiple-personality-leaving-comments-to-yourself thing in your earliest posts.

Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging!

Jonathan AKA Quetzalcoatl

Diacanu said...

Cool! My first real comment!

I've added your link. :)

Jonathan said...

Your link has been added and your blog plugged! Expect your readership to leap up from one to the dizzying heights of at least three.

Diacanu said...

Lol, sweet!
*Thumbs up*

Billy said...

Expect your readership to leap up from one to the dizzying heights of at least three.


Quetz speaks and it is so!

Unknown said...

And another comment - your readership increases! :-)
Mike in NZ, otherwsie known as Goldy.

Philip said...

Tally Bally ho!

Mr Diacanu, please may I have thine permission to add your blog to my blog listings?

http://teafueledmadness.blogspot.com/

May Quetz and a fine cup of your hottest beverage continue to fuel your will to be weird!


Philip Priestley AKA Philip1978

Diacanu said...

Philip, yes you may, and I just added your linky.

Everyone else, welcome, thank you, and enjoy.

:D

Brian said...

Goldy is Mike
Diacanu is Mike
MPhil is Mike

Behold the atheist trinity.

3 persons, 1 mike. A miracle!

Phil Rimmer said...

All these bloomin' Mikes! I think your comments page needs an added Philip....so here I am.

This all looks very promising, Master Diacanu. Can't wait for Harry to make an appearance.

(Thinks must tidy up neglected blog before inviting people back. Damn!)

Good Work!
Cheers- Phil Rimmer aka phil rimmer

Lee said...

Quetz speaks and it is so!

Quetz is really good

Lee

Blog Archive

Labels