Thursday, July 10, 2008

More cartoons.

I mentioned before I mastered facial expressions making goofy faces in the mirror.
Sometimes whole characters, or skits came to me in this manner.
This is one such skit.
It makes no goddamned sense. But, I like the story it implies.


This one randomly stumbled together while sketching. I started randomly drawing the sandwich to try my hand at food textures, then I needed a guy to be holding the sandwich, and it spun off from there, and became a weird Iggy sequel.
Well, once I had two weird Iggy cartoons, I had a pattern going, so here's part three.
Iggy, the human enigma.
What the hell is going on in his world?

Okay, this one is just...yeah...
I like it though.
I can't really explain why.
For some reason, the reaction of the flower and the sun together just make this for me.
And yes, Iggy pooped on that man's lawn, that's him pulling up his britches back there.
A lot of people don't get that for some reason, so I'm constantly having to point it out.
Yes, I did talking poop before South Park.
I'm proud of that.
I prefer Billy's calm personality over Mr. Hanky's cloying and grating antics.
Anyone can make a turd obnoxious. That's easy.
A sage and subtle turd, that takes restraint and sophistication.
John Waters beat me to coprophagia though.
Although, he'd be the first to admit babies and dogs beat him to it, so.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the one with someone (Iggy?) vomitting and a guy screaming "Jesus! My parking lot!! No!!!!" and Ebert giving thumbs up and the flying cobra and...?

Diacanu said...

Oh, crap! You're right!

Well, I'll have to do a part 3 then. :P

Blog Archive

Labels