Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The cartoons.

Well, people have been inquiring, and that's what I get for putting "aspiring cartoonist", in my profile.
So, here's a sample of what I've got.
I'm not that great, but I enjoy drawing, and I practiced my ass off to get even as good as I ever got.
Used to have the ambition to be a real cartoonist, but, sadly, I never got good enough to get published.
Ah, well...

Anway, here's the stuff..

Below is a sample episode of Harry Hembock.
The art could be better, and is in some of them, but I happen to think this is one of the funnier ones.


This picture of a wackaloon being hauled off to the funny farm retroactivly became Krazyfool to me, and is referenced at the end of "The Krazyfool show", as his production logo.


This one popped into my head listening to thick southern accents on Jerry Springer.
I like how the charcoal on the burnt guy's head came out.


I drew this to mock Josh Martin on J-world. But, one can, and I have, use it to mock any snobby eletist.
Ah, heck, I've used it on myself a couple times.

Alright, I admit, this makes no goddamned sense at all, but I really like how the art came out.
And I'll blow my own horn here, I've really mastered over the top facial expressions.
I mean, look at all of 'em.
That didn't fall from the sky, I practiced in the mirror with my own goofy rubbery face for ages.
That's one aspect I'm proud of.
I've got weird faces nailed.

5 comments:

Steve Zara said...

Neat.

Philip said...

Spectacular stuff!

That monkey sniffer looks like some tramp that wonders the streets of Maidenhead where I live.

I am sure if he ever found a monkey he would spend a few quality hours sniffing it!

Permission to shout Bravo at an annoyingly loud volume?

Diacanu said...

(Gets the Blackadder reference)

Permission granted.
;)

Anna Banana said...

Hehe, nice! I like the monkey sniffer the best.

Anonymous said...

"Paydirt!" in the 'Breeding Baboons' episode may be my favorite comic book exclamation of all time. I laugh every time I read it.

Blog Archive

Labels