Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas loot 2023- Update.



Said last time...

Now to binge those shows!

Done!


Strange New Worlds, season 2 (2023)


Loved it!!
Every episode was gold for me.
Champions were the "Lower Decks" crossover, and the musical one, but I love 'em all.
The haters can suck it.
Especially haters of the musical.

Jess Bush and Melissa Navia were already my new Trek crushes, but damned if Christina Chong didn't win me over this time. Especially in the musical.
Damn, Trek, you never stop surprising me.


The DS9 episode makes me soooooo fucking happy.

Turns out, on the timeline, the Strange New Worlds crossover episode "Those Old Scientists" happens just before it.
Can't wait to watch them back-to-back.

I did. I remembered to. 😉😏😎
It was all I dreamed it would be. 😎👍


The Sandman, season 1 (2022)


As predicted, as much as I love ST:SNW, I loved this even more.

I still can't get enough of Gwendoline Christie as Lucifer.
That's something I need like drugs now.
Can I just have 8 hours of her parading around in her little outfits?
Can we make that happen?
Okay, I need to make myself just stop before I get silly.
Too late?
Damn.

What more can I say about this property?
It has the answers to the universe.
Get into it.

So, there, that's the shows out of the way.
Up next, "In Calabria".


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels