Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Latest Bullmoose haul.

I got these Wednesday, April the 27th.
Sorry I'm late, but...well, I'll explain further down.

Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)


Yep, got it, and it's still awesome.
Recency bias has cooled down, and it's still one of the best Marvels ever.

So....

Spider-Man Home Trilogy (2017-2021)



I didn't need to formally assemble the marathon like The Justice League Trilogy, cuz TV rotates the other two pretty well.
And, I'm calling it, one of the best superhero trilogies ever.
Up there with Dark Knight Trilogy, the aforementioned JL Trilogy, and Captain America Trilogy.

If they can stick the landing with a third Doctor Strange, and two more Matt Reeves Batmans, we'll be up to 6 awesome trilogies!


Sam Raimi Spider-Man (2002-2007)



Yeah, part 3 keeps this from being a perfect masterpiece trilogy, but it's still pretty damned good.

Last time I marathon-ed these, part 3 was broken.
I was going to upgrade to blu-ray, but the blu-ray is ridiculously overpriced, and it was actually cheaper to get them not only on DVD, but cheaper as a set than to get just part 3.
Plus, the set frees up shelf space which is at a premium lately.
Any wiggle room I can carve out.
Yes, 3 works, my trilogy is restored, and now I have spares of 1 & 2.
I'd chuck 'em, but only the single editions have the bonus disks.
I'll think of something.


Sapiens: 
A Brief History Of Humankind (2011)


So, remember when I said up top I'd explain my lateness?
Yep, I've been reading this.
It's one of those ones I have to keep stopping to let each knowledge gulp digest.

I'm going to not just review this, but everything from prior Christmas/birthday hauls that have accumulated the past 5 years.
I realized once I got done with Margaret's stuff, I should probably clear away that pile too.

So, that's that batch.

See you Friday for Multiverse of Madness!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels