Tuesday, December 21, 2021

GB: Afterlife blu-ray release.


Man, I keep nailing these predictions!

As I said here...

Going back through the ATC days, the Blu-ray dropped October 12th, and the announcement for the "Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers The Call" comic series dropped December 21st.

So, from the theater release of ATC, that was 3 months later, then 2 months after that.

So!! Using that timescale for Afterlife, that'll be February for the Blu-ray, and then April for something from the comics-verse.
 
Yup! it's dropping exactly February 1st!

And as I said here...


I dunno which I like better.
International shows the character's faces, but domestic is a more dramatic image.
International will probably be the blu-ray art.

It is!
I prefer the final poster, but they never put the best poster on the blu-rays for some reason.
Hey, whatever gets the movie into my TV.

So, if I'm on a genuine roll, stay tuned in April for comics news!



1 comment:

Paladin said...

Didn't catch this in the theater, but I'll definitely get the BR.

Blog Archive

Labels