Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy 20th anniversary, George Carlin: Back In Town!



Previous-

Well, who thought there'd be new Carlin news?
But there was, yesterday, marked the release of a lost sequel to "Back In Town", "I Kinda Like It When a Lotta People Die".

I wish we lived in a world where it could have come out 15 years ago, but everyone after 9/11 was hyper-sensitive, and out for blood, and Bill Maher was fired from ABC over what I think we can all agree now was fucking nothing.

So, if Maher couldn't be himself, damned right they would have gone after Carlin.
Fearful idiots.
Well, it's out now.
And I've heard it, and it's great.
Carlin was always the master.

Fuck, Google says this came out on March 11th, where did I get September 17th???
2012 Google must have lied to me.
Ah, well....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels