Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halloween Five!!!!!



Yep, here we go.
Yet again, tomorrow is October, and the Halloween marathon begins anew.

So here's the recap of the prior years of pre-Halloween announcements.
And, here's a recap of prior Halloweens.


Halloween 1, 80's slashers.


Halloween 2, classic monsters.



Halloween 3, Masters Of Horror.



Halloween 4, True Stories.


So, yeah, I kinda flubbed last years, and since I dumped the original concept at the last minute, I pretty much threw together the replacement topic in a sloppy lazy rush, but then I loopholed it in at the end.
But in hindsight, y'know, I'm glad it went the way it did.
My biographical stuff is an actual true story instead of the shitty lies I was going to make fun of.
That's a better way to attack that shit than ranting and raving at it.

Anyhoo, as I said last year...

Next year, Pumpkin Potpurri.

Which, I can finally reveal, is just a cute name for what I did last year with the whole "update-athon", concept.
It's a more accurate name than the cheat loophole I did with "true stories".
I'm just gonna keep doing that, since all the big topics have pretty much been covered.

See you tomorrow for the start of that.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels