Friday, February 6, 2015

The shit on my walls (Part 11).


Part 10.

Fine tuning the big grid again...


Manhunter (1986)


See here, here, and here.

Replaces Goonies. 

Getting my Hannibal season 2 DVDs has given me Hannibal fever, and I gotta have something Hannibal up there.

I love "Manhunter", and it started it all (in cinema), so, yhep, had to be that one.


Behind The Mask: 
The Rise Of Leslie Vernon (2006)


See here, and here.

Replaces "Some Guy Who Kills People".

Two reasons.

One, got sick of looking at "Some Guy...".

Two, when I'm bored, or idea-stuck, I play a connections, game with the posters, and to get "Some Guy...", to go with anything, I have to link the fat guy from "Leslie Vernon", who's in "Some Guy...", to Robert Englund who's also in "Leslie Vernon".

Finally, I'm like "wait, 'Some Guy...', is basically a stand-in for 'Leslie Vernon', and I like 'Leslie', better, so why isn't 'Leslie', up there?
So, I finally got off my lazy ass, and did it.

There, better.


X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014)


See here, here, and here.

Takes over "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"'s slot, bumps "Girl", over a notch , which replaces "George Carlin: Jammin' In New York".

And, Brian Cox, who played the original Hannibal in "Manhunter", played Stryker in "X2", and he's shown in a flashback when Wolverine sees young Stryker in "Future Past".

And, Ellen Page is in "Future Past", and "Super", and "Hard Candy".

And, "Future Past", is a sequel to "First Class", which has Kevin Bacon, who was in "Super", and "Friday The 13th", which is the first prequel to "Freddy vs. Jason".

Aaand, "Future Past", has Quicksilver, who's also going to be in "Avengers: Age Of Ultron", which is the sequel to "The Avengers".

AAAAND, "Super", is directed by James Gun, who also did "Guardians Of the Galaxy".

Finally, Quicksilver in "Future Past", and Quicksilver in "Age Of Ultron", where both in "Kick-Ass".

So...yeah, the grid flows better now.

Lastly...


Upgrade of grid #1.

See here for the original, and here and here for the other upgrades.


That's it until next time.
Retro adding this, and part 10 to En-Mike-lopedia 4.

The End.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels