Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shmegalamonga favicon!


Finally added one!


You folks probably noticed before now, but it finally kicked in for me.
Uploaded the damned thing 8 days ago.

Went 6 years not knowing how to add one, and it was right there in my face on the goddamned layout options, I just didn't know those little things were called "favicons".

And, when you ask people "how do you change that little logo that loads up in the corner?", you get "duhhhhh *tongue hangs out*".

Anyway, Hyla found it, I saw he had one, and just when I was gonna ask how he did it, he put it in his latest S.O.T.G.A.

Thanks, Hyla. :-D


3 comments:

Hyla Tracy II said...

You're welcome.

It looks good too, like some sort of weird, monstery superhero logo!

}:)

B. D. said...

Did you hear about the new Kirk Cameron movie "Saving Christmas," KF? Are you gonna watch it? Huh?

Diacanu said...



B.D.-

Nahhh, the trailer was bad enough.

Blog Archive

Labels