Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving the 5th!



Here's the first 4.

Now, updates.

Last year, I was stuck on Jade Shade chapter 21, and this year, it's JS season 2, chapter 3.
Ugh.

But, this time, being blocked hasn't frozen me in place, I've written tons of outlines and notes for upcoming chapters, and LOTS on season 3.
Season 3 is fucking cosmic.
If I can just smash down chapters 3 and 5 (you'll see) I can tool along at 60 mph.

I think I'm just about ready to go on that.
It's one of those long-ass world-building backstory ones like 21 was. Those always trip me up.
How much details to leave in, leave out, save for future chapters to flesh out, etc.
It'll get done.

So, for content, how about all the post-En-Mike-lopedia 4 non-horror shit from September to now?
Okay?
All right then.

Wow, well...there was a fucking explosion of it this year.
Supposed to be the Star Wars 7 trailer tomorrow.
I'll retro-link it here.

Update-
Done.

1 comment:

Diacanu said...

Oh, and happy the day Mary and Joseph got fried on LSD, and put baby Jesus in the oven, and got a stern lecture from Joe Friday.

Blog Archive

Labels