Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fish From The Quantum Sea #1.



The origin (recap).

Okay, so, the Third Anniversary of Shmegalamonga, I said I'd be streamlining the blog, pulling it together into something coherent.

Then, in Dicky-Pedia: Volume III, I cobbled together the title/concept for "Shrieks From The Wall (of meat)".

And then, in this announcement, I laid out the larger plan.

Then, in Dicky-Pedia: Volume IV, I cobbled together the title/concept for "Fish From The Quantum Sea".

Which, in Dicky-Pedia: Volume V, spun off into a definition for "Shmegalamonga", (at last) and ended up tying the whole blog together into a concept.

Then, I posted the first test "Shrieks..", then this one.

And, here we are.

As with "Shrieks..", not much material for this one, except, hey, how do ya like the banner?

And the new tag?
Feesh!
Gotta retro add that to this one to complete that little loop...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels