Friday, March 12, 2021

Strange New Worlds cast members!


Finally some news here!


All right, so last time, I dropped the character break down.

Well, now we get an actor drop, but no word on who they're playing.
So, I've gotta play "match 'em to the roles" again.
I didn't do half bad with Picard, considering they shuffled everything around.
Even with the scrambling, I think I got it about 60/40.

Anyhoo, here we go...


Babs Olusanmokun.
I'm gonna guess he's Biodun, the doctor.


Christina Chong.


Celia Rose.
I'm gonna guess she's Yeboah, the linguist.


Jess Bush.
I'm gonna guess she's Miller, the nurse.


Melissa Navia.
I'm gonna guess she's Ortegas, the jokey combat vet.

After Picard, I'm not gonna get too attached to those character names.
They'll probably get all shuffled around again.

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Diacanu said...


There's a theory that...

Biodun = M'Benga
Yeboah = Uhura
Miller = Chapel

Blog Archive

Labels