Thursday, February 25, 2021

Week 50 of this corona shit!


Week 30 (I predicted this shit!).


So, what's happened since last time?

A friend of my mom's died. (her son's thoughtlessness killed her)
A friend of my dad's died. (his own Trumper stupidity killed him)



Biden is getting the vaccines out the door.
A third vaccine is about to kick in for distribution.



There was a Mars probe everyone was excited about.
I was "meh".

Tiger Woods had a car accident.
I was "meh".




Um...yeah, that's about it.
Just kinda hanging in there, waiting for my shot....


2 comments:

Diacanu said...


Maine is going age-based for vaccines. 60+ will start Wednesday, so my folks can get theirs. I can get mine in May.

B. D. said...

It's pretty depressing how hard Texas took it up the butt due to this deep freeze since they were so poorly prepared for it, only to have it immediately warm up to like 70. Sheesh.

At least the whole world gave Ted Cruz a fat sucky beatdown over it.

Blog Archive

Labels