Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The blog in review part 3: Part 3, Harry Hembock.


And after a month of being distracted, we continue with....


Harry Hembock.

Like the FAQ rants, I'm proud of Harry.
And like the FAQ rants, I'm glad I wrote that time of my life down, cuz I'm not that guy anymore.
The phases of our life slip away into the memory hole if we don't record them.
Harry was me in my teens and 20's, JS was me in my 30's trying to recapture my 20's, my next character is gonna be me now in the present, moment to moment.

Anyway, can't move on to a new phase if you can't admit the last phase is over.
And the Harry phase is over.

But there's a line from Dr. Suess that I try to live my life by "don't be sad it ended, be glad it happened".
I'm glad Harry Hembock happened.
Really glad.
He kept me sane, and made me remember myself in the face of the world's bullshit.
I needed that.
Not so much these days, I can do it on my own now.

Anyway, time to "pack it away", by overhauling this page.

Books

*Sigh* everyone's bought these that's gonna.

E-books

*Sigh* no one's ever gonna buy these.

Info/history-

This right here is the real meat.
This needs to be the centerpiece.
I think I'll bump this up to the top, and change it to "Museum".

Free-to-read adventures

This too.
I'll have this second after "Museum", and change this to "Internet Adventures".

Miscellany

Submitted stuff.
I think I'll change this to "sorta/non-canon adventures".

Other junk

Yeah, this is where the most trimming and re-sorting has to go down.

I'll put...
...into this review, and cut them right out, and then link this review to the Harry page, thus putting them back in, but out of the way.

I'll bump Books and E-Books down here.

I'll bump...
...up top above "Museum", and call them "Important stuff".

And, I'll fold Jade-Shade into Harry Hembock.

And that should do it.

I gotta hurry up, and get these done before the anniversary next month!


Next up, Jade-Shade.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels