Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving the 8th.



Previously...

My comment on the pic: Yessss, children, tear the flesh, WEAR the flesh!!
Ahahhahahaa!!


Yeah, last year was a shit pile.
Ma got sick again, and she wasn't home, and everyone awesome was dying, and we got our shitty president, so...I was pretty much dead inside.
This year feels a little bit better.
Even though we've still got the shitty president.
*Shaking dice gesture* c'moooooon, impeachment!!

"The Last Jedi", comes out next month.
That's a good thing.
"Solo: A Star Wars Story", comes out in May somehow.

"Justice League", is getting mutilated at the box office, and by critics.
Weird.
Whodathunk?


This Christmas will be the last "all-purpose superhero thread", thingy.
I don't need that anymore.
The superhero movies devoured Hollywood.
We won.

So, I guess I'm thankful for that.

Have a happy!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels