Saturday, October 15, 2011

Okay, Little Heads....


 ...I don't expect an answer to this question, but here goes.

Why do some of you follow this blog?
Do you actually read it?

I'm seeing a lot of Christians, Muslims, various kinds of crystal wavers, and a LOT of non-English speakers.

I'm pretty well against organised religion, I think it's a con game come up with by hucksters of the same breed as James Van Praagh, and that the new-age hoodoo is for hippies who got tired of stuffy church people, but couldn't put down the security blanket.

And this is the nice version, my actual section on religion is pretty friggin' radioactive.

And to the non-English speakers...come on..you're reading this stuff?
Really?

I dunno, I'm baffled when anyone likes me, but this is more of a head scratcher than usual....

Speak up, folks.



4 comments:

Max II said...

Mike: You were once quite active at RDF. That may explain a great deal about the diversity of your subscribers.

Diacanu said...

Hmm, that could very well be...

Lanz said...

Followed you over from Wordforge. Watching your spiral is interesting.

Diacanu said...

Hey, it keeps me from walking in circles, and shouting it at the walls.
:P

Blog Archive

Labels