Friday, March 24, 2023

Sandman and Outlander completion!


I deed eet!!

Sandman: World's End (1994)


13 down, none to go!!!!!!


So, this one's an anthology like "Dream Country" and "Fables And Reflections".
The least good of those though, IMHO.
I don't dislike it, but it sure enough could wait to be the last.
Well, I genuinely get a kick out of "Prez" and all the foreshadowing for "The Wake" is cool.
Yeah, okay, I'm glad to have it.

Anyway! Now it's done. I've got the Sandman saga.
It feels good.

And speaking of feeling good for completing a saga....


Outlander season 4 (2018).
Outlander season 5 (2020).
Outlander season 6 (2022).



3 seasons down, 3 to go!

Bam! There they are!
I didn't even marathon the first three at the time.
I got caught up in the book-a-thon, then my own writing, and Sandman collecting, and, and, and....
Anyway!
Time to burn through all six!
I watch Stargate, Trek, and Farscape all fucking day, I can certainly skip that for some Outlander.
3-4 episodes a day will chew through it pretty well.
Stay tuned!

So, that's all of that!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels