Friday, October 30, 2015

Obituaries, 2015.


Yeah, I feel like an asshole, we had a lot of famous deaths this year, and I didn't keep up on them as good as I should have.

I did Christopher Lee, and Wes Craven, and put them into "Masters Of Horror 2".

And, I did Leonard Nimoy, and Harve Bennett.

But, I didn't do a shitload of others, including Rowdy Roddy Piper, and that's the one that really bugs me for some reason.
'Bout all I had was this quickie "They Live", review (13th one down).

But, thankfully, Hyla did a much better job on his, and he's given me permission to link.

TGND's HALLOWEEN BLOGATHON - 2015 (3) : The HALL Of The HONORED DEAD

And also...

The QUEST FOR HORRAH - 2015 (1) : "THEY LIVE"

...for Roddy Piper, and...

The QUEST FOR HORRAH - 2015 (2) : "DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE"

...for Christopher Lee.


So, there, read those.
I second all of that.


Thanks, Hyla. :-)



Tomorrow, Halloween.

2 comments:

Diacanu said...



Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface) just passed. :(

I hope he shot all his scenes for "Death House".
That would be one last movie for him, anyway.

Diacanu said...


Fangoria tribute.


http://www.fangoria.com/new/in-memoriam-gunnar-hansen-the-original-leatherface-from-the-texas-chain-saw-massacre/

Blog Archive

Labels