Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Killer Robot Hospital

Unable to stand it any longer, Daniel finally spoke up.

"Why do we keep fixing these awful killer robots!? They just go right out, and kill again and again, until another goddamned robot breaks them, and we start this whole thing all over again! Why don't we just let the metal bastards STAY broken!?".

Dr. Taylor grimaced with cynical irritation "look, you knew what you were signing on for when you first went to killer robot medical school. You wanna punk out like a little bitch, be my guest. Me, I'm gonna do my job, and support my wife and kids. What are you gonna do?".

Daniel regained composure "I'm sorry, I shouldn't let it get to me like this. I've been trained dammit, what's wrong with me?".

Taylor smiled and pat Daniel on the back "it's the hours kid, wears us all down. Don't worry about it. Come on now, help me weld this missile launcher back onto this big purple one's shoulder".

Daniel smiled back "it would be my pleasure".

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels