Monday, November 16, 2020

Dead assholes.


Felt the need to compile these, and to explain why I'm doing it.



Previous dead assholes.


Okay, now as to why.
1. I wanted them to be handy, cuz they're scattered about.
2. I was gonna add to it.

2 is the bit that needs elaboration and clarification.

I genuinely thought Trump was gonna die of 'rona.
I reeeaaally wanted him to die.
The thought of putting those little red Xes on his eyes filled me with glee on the level of a full-body orgasm.

"I know you don't like the guy, but isn't putting him on the level with those other guys a bit much?".

Fuck you.
His corona response has killed almost 100 times more people than 9/11.
And he's butt-buddies with Li'l Kim and Putin.
He's a super villain.
End of.

But, y'know what?
I'll get to see him die eventually anyway.
He'll be 78 in 2024.
His lard ass ain't making it to 90.
The clock is ticking for that fucker.

And Mitch McConnell ain't got much longer either.
I'll red-X his horrible mug and do a dance when he croaks.

And Steve Bannon.

And Ted Cruz.

And Lindsay Graham.

And Charles Koch.

And Rudy Giuliani.

And Mike Pompeo.

Fuck all these motherfuckers.

Why should we only revel in the deaths of foreign enemies?
Cuz of some misplaced delusional racist nationalism?
Fuck that.
Criminals are criminals.

Anyway, yeah, now the list is handy.


5 comments:

B. D. said...

Giuliani fucks up so much I have no idea how the sheer amount of bullshit pouring out of his mouth hasn't somehow caused him to die of sepsis. I mean, in the last week he's had like 5 ridiculous scandals and he's just smiling like a clam! WTF is wrong with him?!? Kids today aren't even old enough to remember when he was Man Of The Year!! Hell *I* liked the guy when I was a kid but now he's just...crud.

Steve Bannon called for Dr. Fauci's head on a spike, in case we needed any reminder of what a sickening asshole *he* was.

B. D. said...

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jan/21/boy-who-came-back-from-heaven-alex-malarkey

This is five years old too, but remember when we were discussing something like this...gawd, and look at the kid's last name, too!

B. D. said...

Not recommending the 2011 found footage soc. media horror film "Megan Is Missing" which inexplicably became a huge viral hit in roughly the last 24 hours or so. Two or three admittedly effective jump scares and a sense of heartbreak do not make up for long stretches of the two girls blubbering on social media or getting puked on at parties. Theres also very little to it.

"Photo #1" really is nasty, though.

B. D. said...

Well right after you post this al-Zawahiri dies...

Diacanu said...


Re: Giuliani.
I read an article by a Sri Lankan about how they had a moron dipshit coup where the right-wingers just threw chili powder on everyone in parliament, and the good-guys threw them out, and their society still collapsed.
So while the current silly bullshit will probably fail hilariously, don't laugh, rough times are still ahead.
How rough, we don't know.
Here's the article.

https://medium.com/indica/i-lived-through-a-coup-america-is-having-one-now-437934b1dac3


Re: Malarkey.
Yeah, I posted a thing razzing on the big crop of Christian movies that exploded that year.
*Googles the date for "God's Not Dead"*
Yeah, 2014!
You were close!

I predicted the kid from "Heaven Is For Real", was coached.
I know the movie version made me lose all respect for Greg Kinnear.
I don't razz on Christian "cinema", anymore, cuz there's a whole podcast for it now, and they do a better job.


Re: "Megan Is Missing".
Cheerfully avoided.
Not big on the found-footage genre.
I like "Chronicle", cuz it's superheroes, but even that one suffers from "why would they be taping this?", syndrome.


Re: al-Zawahiri

Dammit!
Well...looks like they haven't confirmed it by finding a corpse, so I've got some time to be lazy.


Blog Archive

Labels