Thursday, April 2, 2009

Now, I could leave it all alone, if...

....there were no Taliban, no terrorists, no creationism, no Fred Phelps, no Glenn Beck and his divisive Orwellian crap, no UN resolutions to try to stifle free speech, no Nazi Popes condemning condoms in AIDS ravaged countries, no boy fucking Bishops, etc, etc.
Want me to stop?
Fix it.
Fix the little world you've all made.
Fix it now.
Avert doomsday.

Or assure me that that's already happening, that everything will be hunky dory.
Not just with assurances, but really walk me through it.
Walk me through how the status quo world doesn't blow itself up.

Then, I'd be glad to hang my head, zip my lip, and lead my dopey little life, and talk about mundane little things.

Or, show me a better plan for saving everything than what I've laid out...

And if you can't promise me religion won't destroy the world,...why do I have to bend over backwards on the whole "oh, but don't attack faith", deal?
Saying faith is bogus is peanuts compared to armageddon, I figure.

"Why does the world have to be better?!?!? We don't want your fucking utopiaaaa!!!!", well, then you don't want Western civilization.
Can't use it's goodies, and damn its foundations.

Civilization, or death-cultism.

Hope, or death wish.

Pick one.

As Bill Maher said at the end of "Religulous", "grow up or die".

Face the horror, folks, them's the choices.

Grow up, or die.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels