Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's see what's happening with Feedjit

Well, I generally know who my American, Canadian (waves to Sharon), Australian, and European hits are.

But, there's a few surprises in there.

Wow, India! Hey there, hope you liked my stuff, *waves*.

I picked up a Hawaiian fan, welcome.

Hmm, China? Really? Cool.

Can't help but notice so far their faves all have "Chinese", "commie", or "western", in there somewhere.

Hey, it's a term of love, fellas, I'm ambivalent to politics anymore.
All forms of government suck.

Just western democracy a little less, because of baseball, apple pie, Superman, Ronnie Reagan, cowboys, USA number one!

Ah, just fuckin' with ya.
:P

Well, anyway, hope everyone's enjoying this, and not wanting to eat cereal out of my skull for being a filthy nonbeliever, or just plain not funny.

Well, the former I could take, the latter would kill me.
:P

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Stop picking on Commies! Go back to bashing Santi. Much more cathartic! :)

Blog Archive

Labels