Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's over!!!

It's fuckin' over!
All the right wing fear, all the left wing fear, of this never ending fucking campaign, it's beat the fucking shit out of me.
Stretched my nerves like fucking rubber bands.
Now it's done.
Holy shit.
Thought I'd end up in a fuckin' psyche ward from all the fear-mongering bullshit.
It's done.
Finally.
What an ordeal.
Anyone else with me on this?
Anyone else feel like they crapped a baby?
I mean, really, that was just...ugh...never seen anything like it.
Just so relieved it's just done.
Two years of that shit, fuckin' ridiculous.
But the last two months, fucking-A!
I'm gonna be popping Tums, and massaging my temples until next week I think.
I mean, really, fuckin-A.
Fuckin-A.
Holy shit.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

It really was too much, even though the better man won out in the end. And it'll be starting up again far too soon, I suspect. :P

But I am going to enjoy the freedom for the next few months at least! I am very interested to see what else Jon Stuart and Steven Colbert can make fun of. Hopefully they go back to a lot more religion-mocking. :)

Laurie said...

I'm with you, D. A great result - let's see if the deeds match the rhetoric. Nevertheless, ding, dong, the Bitch is dead, and she can wipe the lipstick off RIGHT NOW!

Steve Zara said...

That is my feeling exactly. I am still "coming down" from the anxiety. I still get a shock whenever I think of a black guy taking the oath of office.

Diacanu said...


History repeats.

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/08/aw-no-here-we-go-agaaaaaaiiin.html

Blog Archive

Labels