Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Corrections/updates Part 14.


In "Epilogue", I convinced myself I was done with this blog, and had snootier pursuits to...pursue.
Bullshit.

This blog is whatever I make of it, and whatever I made of it is whatever I felt like talking about.
If I wanted to give up the things I like and find interesting to "evolve", into someone else to please someone else, I would have done it a long fucking time ago.

Carlin had it right in his sitcom "look at the society you're trying to please! It sucks!".

The worst offender is "First-world problems", so let's tear into that one.

One of the examples I gave right off the bat was the whole Twinkies thing.
That's not a little thing at all.
People permanently lost their jobs, and labor unions lost a little more power, and helped us creep ever more into fucking oligarchy.

These little things are often the symptoms of bigger fucking problems.
I'll never let my fucking guard down again.
And I'll never let some asshole or bitch talk me into letting my guard down.

Biggest example?
"The Apprentice", was a stupid little reality show, but it helped elect our shitty president, and now Mexican kids are dying.

That first world problem created a third world problem.
Maybe we should have paid the fuck attention, huh?

Oh, this line is priceless.

And, even the 20's one, I'm sure maybe reads to some like "oh, waah, someone employed me!".
Yeah, I get that.

It reads like that to crypto-fascists.
Fuck them.
People that kill kids with their ballot have nothing to say to me about anything moral, much less work ethics.

And my 20-something rant, that one was all based on Wal-Mart experiences.
And Wal-Mart uses slave labor in other countries to lower the prices of their lousy skeevy shit.
That's another 3rd world problem.
They're covered in blood.
And I'm supposed to kiss their ring?
No.
Fuck you.

I can't believe I let assholes shove that libertarian horseshit into my head.
And it came from a pseudo-liberal ex-friend.
How embarrassing.
I take every scrap of it back.

This whole thing was me bracing myself to be grateful to pump gas and flip burgers so right-wing cunt-mouths wouldn't call me names anymore.
Fuck 'em.
Up the ass with a pitchfork dipped in sriracha.

The teen one "oh, waahh! High school sucks!", yes, that's not a new observation.

Considering you can have your brains blown out any moment these days, it's no small thing.
All of that brought to us by the NRA.
Who it strongly seems sold us out to Russia.

Louis CK just became dead to me forever by mocking school shooting survivors, so....I regret the fuck out of this shit.

I didn't mock shooting victim kids, but high school being broken is the result of a 40 year (or more) campaign by Repugs to ruin public school to privatize it, to leave poor (especially black) kids in the dumpster.
That shit always needs pointing out.
I apologize for apologizing about pissing on high school.
Everything wrong with it is literally Nazi.
Every liberal teacher struggling in that system is a fucking medal worthy hero.
Well...not the apathetic assholes.
But, the good ones, yeah.

Oh, I don't take it back, understand.
A lot of what I've observed really is bullshit.
But, giving it the finger doesn't help.
Nothing short of global genocide really helps.

No, these evil fucks don't want you to know, and they fear losing your vote, and they fear a drop in their stock price.
They're not invincible.
The fight is worth it.
Even if you're just someone shaking their fist on Facebook, it matters.
The Russians wouldn't have hacked everything they could get their filthy virtual mitts on if it didn't matter.

Just gotta disconnect myself from it, I have no stake in it, focus on things that matter to me.
What little is left....

It's like getting flustered over "Honey Boo-Boo", just don't watch the stupid mess, y'know?

Again, "the Apprentice".

I (obviously) think patriarchy exists, but I think it's on it's way out, except maybe in middle-eastern countries.
In the west, its worst crimes are in the past, it's just some lingering traces of "Mad Men", kinds of shit, and those people/institutions are dying off.
They're doomed, and they'll crumble on their own.

The people that told me that were the very crypto-fascists that burst out of the woodwork in 2016.
#metoo shows there was indeed a deep well of rapey-ness.
And I had a lot of sneakily disguised scum to clear out of my Youtube subscriptions.

It's not this mustache-twirling conspiracy that the rad-fems literally lose sleep over.

Yep, turns out, it was.

And...if it were...so what?
Fight it!

They finally are.
The revolution came.

When I think of feminism, I think...of well, Wonder Woman.
Ain't no Wonder Woman on their team.

Wonder Woman's movie finally came.

Ditto burning out on Wordforge, and spewing bile about the place.

Total first-world problem.
Apologies, readers.
Especially 'Forgers.

Never apologize to those fuckers ever again.
Ever.

I still want to be a Batman against bullshit though.
I just have to focus my vision better.

And I will, on the next big project, after the holidays.

The project was Jade-Shade.

I think my "brilliant plan", was to make that a million times better than it was, 5 times longer than it was, magically get it published, magically get rich, move out on my own into a mansion, poon-stab a gaggle of bimbos to prove to people I hate what a "man", I am, become this erudite snob that wears suits, and goes to operas, and finally impress that aforementioned pseudo-liberal ex-friend.

Failing that, again, I was bracing myself to be grateful to pump gas, or gratefully and gleefully manage a convenience store.

....until someday, I hung myself in the supply room in my 50's.

Not a great plan, 2012 me.
Not so great at all.

Jade-Shade had exactly one fan (waves to Paladin), and that ex-friend mentioned further above threw me in the dumpster, and all the way back to square one with my depression, and didn't give a fiddler's fuck about the harm they did.
Well, I turned them into a villain in JS, and they don't know it so...*evil wink*

Thankfully, I was strong enough to bounce back on my own.
I'm proud of that.
More proud of that than a billion Jade-Shades.

And, I'm not blogging my fucking stories anymore.
Not the ones I want traditionally published, anyway.
They come out better when I don't feel people looking over my shoulder.

Trying to please people I was never going to please broke Jade-Shade.
There's still chunks of it I'm proud of, but it could have and should have been so much better.

Lesson learned.
And that lesson was REAL growth.
Not this phony "act like a robot for your corporate masters", shit our dumbshit society calls "maturity".

Oh, yeah, and "posts I was going to do", eh, I'm still not gonna do those.

So, there's that corrected.
That one was bugging me most of all.
I feel better now that that one's done.
Loads better.


1 comment:

B. D. said...

I had to look up the Louis CK thing. Annoying, I really was starting to like him a couple of years ago.
Hey, didn't CARLIN make fun of school shooting victims? One of his stand up jokes was "When I was a kid, 35 kids minus 4 kids equals 31 kids!" or something like that? I know I'm not hallucinating this shit.

High school in America is a day care center for athletes with no futures.

Blog Archive

Labels