Part 1 (Civil War)
*Checks date from last time* The 10th? Fuck, why did it take me so long?
Shoulda gone last week.
Ah, well, anyway....
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
All right, so covered the movie well enough last time, so I'll just do my viewing experience.
- Yheeep, that $8.95 price ain't going down. We're stuck with it.
- Theater was almost empty. An older couple was there, and they were quiet as mice.
- Got to see the second after-credits scene without the mouth-breathing knucklehead from last time saying "D'aaabbuuh dubbuh duhhhh Baron Zemo!! Aauurr!!". It was actual words, but anger has melted the memory leaving only a parody. It's better than he deserves. Anyway, it was perfect this time. I picked up more on the double meanings in the dialogue.
- That one disturbance antidoted, I feel much, much better.
- There's a backlash of people that acknowledge that this is the perfect movie, but whine about "superhero fatigue". Fuck you. You weren't fatigued for "Deadpool". It's the lying that gets to me. I could almost forgive the feeding of self-importance and vanity if it weren't for the lying.
- Anyway, fuck the leftover baggage, this time, I had 100% fun. :-)
Next time, "X-Men: Apocalypse", then....GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!! (8-D